Flatly is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) that converts business data into flat files such as CSV, XLSX, or Sheets in cloud storage. The service can be configured through a set of "jobs" or "job settings" which control the replication and syncing of data. Once a job is set to run, Flatly runs as an invisible background service.
Flatly can convert Freshteam data into the following formats
- Google Sheets
- Google Drive
- Excel Online
- Amazon S3
- Azure Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Data Studio
Steps to integrate with Flatly
Watch this short video to learn how to integrate with Flatly.
To integrate with Flatly, neither desktop installation is required nor technical expertise is required.
- STEP 1: Keep Freshteam open in a browser tab, make note of your Freshteam domain and Freshteam API token/key.
- STEP 2: Open Flatly.IO in a second browser tab and sign-up/login to Flatly.
- STEP 3: Select Freshteam from the Select Source drop-down menu.
- STEP 4: Select Destination and authorize your cloud drive.
- STEP 5: Authorize Freshteam (enter your Freshteam domain name *without the HTTP prefix and without the Freshteam.com suffix*)
- STEP 6: Select Target Folder
- STEP 7: Select a Freshteam data object from the drop-down, for example "Employees". (Note, you can merge 2 more objects later, inside a third party Sheets app or using a third party BI app).
- STEP 8: Set the remaining preferences
- STEP 9: Click Run Once, to test the Job. Then open your cloud drive (example: Google Sheets) in a third browser tab and review the output.
- STEP 10: If your data looks good, click Run Per Schedule, and you're done! You don't have to return to Flatly -but it's a good idea to login periodically and check your Logs for any issues.
For a full list of supported Freshteam data objects see: https://flatly.io/integrations/freshteam
For any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com