TABLE OF CONTENTS
Info: The current scope of the integration works with free SurveyMonkey accounts!
Pre-Installation Read Me
Before you set up the integration, please note the following -
- Feature not available with this version -
a. Completion Status & Survey Results - You cannot view the completion status and survey results in this version of the integration
b. Employee Feedback Survey - You cannot send surveys to employees in this version of the integration
c. Configuring Surveys into Hiring Stages - You cannot configure surveys into specific stages of the hiring workflow in this version of the integration
1. On Freshteam, go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps > Custom Apps > SurveyMonkey Candidate Feedback.
2. Connect SurveyMonkey - Click on "Install". Once you do this, a SurveyMonkey login window will pop up. Enter your SurveyMonkey credentials. If the installation is successful, you will automatically be taken to the next section (Connect Freshteam).
3. Connect Freshteam - Once your SurveyMonkey account is successfully authorized, you will be redirected to the Connect Freshteam section. This is where you authorize your Freshteam connect. Follow these steps here -
4. Configure the Integration - Once you have successfully connected your Freshteam account, you will be able to configure the integration. The integration configuration involves two key elements -
- Role-Based Access Provision - Choose which roles in your organisation will have access to the integration (the 4 roles in the screenshot below are mandatory, so you can add more but not reduce the roles)
- Survey Email Configuration - You can configure the content of the email that goes out to the candidate from your Freshteam account.
- Click on Click Here To Edit. The editing window displayed below will open up. You can edit the email subject and the body (except the Take the survey now sentence since that is mandatory).
- Once you are done editing your email, please make sure you click on Update
- Once the email is successfully updated, you will see the screen displayed below
5. Complete the Integration Installation - Click on Install / Save (Install only appears the first time you set up the integration) to successfully finish the installation.
Sending a Survey
Once you have installed your integration successfully, here is how you can send a survey to a candidate.
- Click on Recruit in the left side global navigation pane, click on any job, and then click on the name of the candidate you want to send the feedback to. To know how to add candidates manually, refer to this help article.
- Once the candidate profile opens up, you should see the SurveyMonkey icon on the right side pane of the Candidate Profile. Click on it for the SurveyMonkey feature to open up. It will look like this -
Once a survey is successfully sent
Please reach out to email@example.com for any issues with your SurveyMonkey integration
The free plan is also called the Basic Individual Plan. Here are the details - https://www.surveymonkey.com/pricing/individual/details/?ut_source=pricing-teams-details
You can still use the integration. The good news is that some of our future features like Survey Completion Status and Survey Reporting will only work for paid SurveyMonkey plan holders.