Accessible to everyone except the Hiring Manager and Employee.
Do you wish to include videos in your Job Description? You can do so with Freshteam. We now have the feature to add videos in your JD, which can be displayed in your career portal.
To add videos to your JD,
1. Go to Add a Job Posting.
2. Here, once you have chosen the title of your job, you will get our inbuilt JD template which you can add or you can write your own JD as well in the text box. To add a video in this JD, place the cursor where you want to add the video and then,
3. Click on the Insert Video option available on the top of the toolbar in the text box. Refer to the image below.
4. Once you click on this option, you can either directly paste the link of your video or, you can embed your video to the JD.
A general guideline to embed Videos: Insert the content within th
6. You can resize your video after it is inserted like you would resize an image in a doc.
7. Videos hosted on the following platforms are supported by Freshteam in your Job Descriptions, we have also mentioned if we support both link pasting and embed or only one in the below list:
- YouTube - Link pasting & Embed
- Vimeo - Link pasting & Embed
- DailyMotion - Link pasting & Embed
- Vidyard - Link pasting & Embed
- JWPlayer - Only embed
- Wix Video - Only embed
- Brightcove - Only embed
- Wistia - Only embed
- Cincopa - Only embed
- SproutVideo - Only embed
8. The video will be displayed along with your JD on your career site. (It will not be displayed on any of the job boards). Refer to the image below to see how the video will look on your career site.
That's it, video is now part of your Job description. Happy Recruiting :)