Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, and HR Partner.
Onboarding is the starting point of an Employee's life cycle in your company. Onboarding now has the capacity to make or break the image of your company with your new hires and in a way, your future hires. Onboarding has become a huge process and an important step of welcoming a new hire and we want to make sure you get it right. Give the best onboarding experience for your new hire and your Onboarding Team using Freshteam.
With Freshteam's Onboarding, you can,
- Send Documents to sign, finishing all mundane tasks before Day 1.
- Assign tasks and checklists to different people and teams to facilitate the entry of the employee.
- Send Reminders and more.
Before we see how to use the onboarding feature to its best, let's first see how to set the preferences within your Onboarding section based on your usage and requirements.
To do this,
- Go to Settings > Employee Information System > Onboarding > Preferences.
- Here, you will see the options as shown in the image below.
- Send Automatic Reminders - Enable this if you would like to send automatic reminders to different people assigned to an onboarding task or section when they have not completed it.
- Mark Employees as 'Onboarding Completed' - If you are someone who likes things done fast and smart, enable this option where Freshteam automatically checks if an employee is done with all procedures and tasks and marks them as Onboarding Completed.
- Probationary Period - If your company follows a standard period of time as the Probationary Period which your employees have to serve before becoming permanent, you can set it here. You can, therefore, make sure all onboarding tasks fall within this period.
Set the preferences as per your requirements and get started.