When you go to the 'Recruit' tab and click on a job posting, you get the Kanban style candidates view of it (see screenshot below).
This article will help you understand the top band view of a specific job posting and the actions you can perform from it.
- Add Candidates: You can add candidates to the job listing either directly, from the talent pool, as a referral or by import. If you'd like to know more about these options, read this.
- Status and social sharing: The icon that looks like a ' v ' will help you change the job posting status and share the posting in social channels.
- Lists, filters and reports: You can
- Change the view from Kanban view to list view and vice versa
Pull up specific candidate sets by applying filters. You can save these filters as views.
View quick reports that gives you information about candidates by stage, application trends and offers made by status.
- View Job Details: This button loads the job information page as seen below; you can edit the job information here and do much more.