Installation instructions for Authbridge Integration with Freshteam
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. You can search for “Authbridge” from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find "Authbridge ”, click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the configurations page
The configuration page is divided into 3 parts:
1. Connect Freshteam:
Here 2 parameters are required
2. Connect Authbridge:
Enter you Authbridge username and enter the API key from your Authbridge account. Please reach out to your Authbridge account manager to get the credentials.
3. Configuration: Here, provide the list of roles that will be able to initiate the BG check. Below image shows the 3rd step. Click Install to complete the installation.
Now you have Authbridge Integrated with Freshteam!
Initiating background check for a candidate
To Initiate Authbridge background verification through Freshteam, simply follow the following instructions
1. Click on recruitment tab --> Select a job --> Select candidate --> Click on Authbridge icon on the right
2. Authbridge tab will slide out, then fill in the candidate PI data along with the Authbridge background check you want to run
3. Once all the data is filled click on "Initiate BG check" This will enable the background check for the package selected
Below images shows various steps
Image 1: Filling basic details to initiate background verification
Image 2: Selecting the Authbridge background verification package
Viewing your Candidate assessment background check status
Administrators or the roles granted the access can view the stage the background check status the candidate is at.
One can view the candidate background checks status, either from the comments tab in 360 view, this tab shows the detailed scope of things around candidate background check along with other background check related information
Image: The above image shows the candidate background check status in candidate 360 view
One can also view the status directly from Authbridge placeholder as shown in the image below. Here only the colour code status for the background check will be shown, with green, yellow and red as respective colour code
Viewing reports & Using tags to filter candidate background checks
Enabling background verification also creates tags in the process. Tags can be used to filter candidates who are in various stages of the process. There are two candidate tags that are created, Authbridge-Complete and Authbridge-Pending.
For every BG report check status the following tags are created
Authbridge and Freshteam Status Mapping reference table:
Note: Below Authbdridge statuses are synced every 12 hours on Freshteam