When you use the Freshteam mobile app, you may sometimes see the following message:
"This device is jailbroken! We cannot allow you to access the Freshteam app, for security reasons. Please fix your device or try another device to use Freshteam app."
Here is how to handle this error:
This error indicates that your Android mobile device is incompatible and has failed the security check due to the following reasons:
- The device manufacturer is unrecognized by Google
- The device has a custom or compromised OS
- The device is rooted
To clear the security checks and use the app without any risks, we recommend the following fixes:
- Lock your device's bootloader
- Restore your device to the factory settings
This error indicates that your iOS mobile device is incompatible and has failed the security check. This usually happens if your device has been jailbroken.
To clear the security checks and use the app without any risks, we recommend the following fix.
You just need to restore the device to its factory settings or a previous backup. You would need to use your Mac device for the following process.
- Plug your iPhone into your Mac.
- On your Mac device, head to Finder and select your iPhone from the sidebar.
- Select 'General' in the menu that appears.
- Click Restore iPhone, which you'll find near the bottom of the window.
If you are trying to restore from a backup, click the Restore Backup option. You need to make sure you're using a backup from before you jailbroke your iPhone.