The Freshteam-Naukri integration will be discontinued from 1st March, 2023 owing to deprecation of APIs from Naukri.com
Only Admin and Account Admin roles (on Freshteam) can configure and post jobs on Naukri
Naukri is India's #1 job board that is widely used by the recruiters. Freshteam-Naukri integration allows your HR teams to post jobs on Naukri, close the job posted on Naukri and navigate to Naukri's job posting directly from Freshteam.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Pre-Installation Checklist
- Installation Instructions
- How to Publish a Job on Naukri from Freshteam
- What's Next?
1. Inventory Availability: Please make sure that you have inventory for Hot Vacancies or Classified Vacancies available in your Naukri account. If you don't, please purchase them before posting from Freshteam.
2. Company Details: Please check if you have entered details in the "Profile for Hot Vacancies" & "Profile for Classifieds" fields in your Naukri account. You can find these fields by clicking on Company Profile under the Administration tab on the Naukri Recruiter home page. There is a 250 character limit on the details. The integration will not work if the profile field is empty. Please check the screenshot for reference.
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. You can search for "Naukri" from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find Naukri, click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the configurations page. The configuration page is divided into 3 parts: Connect Freshteam, Connect Naukri and Configurations.
5. On the Connect Freshteam tab, enter the Domain Name and API Key. You can find your API key by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. On the Connect Naukri tab, fill out the Naukri access token. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your access token.
7. On the Configurations tab, choose your relevant industry from the dropdown. Click on Save to install Naukri.
How to Publish a Job on Naukri from Freshteam
Now that you have successfully integrated Naukri with Freshteam, let us quickly see how to post a job to Naukri from Freshteam.
1. Go to Recruit > Job of your Choice > View Job Details.
2. Scroll down to the Job Board Section and under Integrated Job Boards, you will find Naukri as an option.
3. Click on the toggle button and a sidebar will show-up comprising of Job details that are to be filled while posting a job on Naukri job board.
4. Once the details are filled one can also preview before publishing the app on Naukri Job Board.
Note: Naukri allows only certain fixed range values for Salary and Experience. Please check the allowed range values before publishing the job. The integration will not work if you exceed the range.
5. Click Publish to Naukri and the respective job will be posted on Naukri job board.
6. Once the job has been published on Naukri one can navigate to the published job right from the Freshteam portal by clicking on the Navigation icon on the Naukri app icon.
7. You can also close the active job on Naukri directly from Freshteam.
The below GIF demonstrates point number 6 & 7
For more queries, please contact us at email@example.com.