Note: Accessible to Admins and Account Admins
Monster is a popular job board used by global recruiters to source candidates. The Freshteam-Monster integration helps your HR teams:
- Publish jobs on Monster directly from Freshteam
- Unpublish jobs on Monster from Freshteam. You can do it manually, or when the job's status is updated to closed, internal, private, on-hold, or delete on Freshteam, it will be automatically unpublished on Monster as well.
- Ensure auto-sync of job details on Monster when updated on Freshteam.
Freshteam-Monster integration also offers - Candidate Tracking with Source Attribution.
Candidates applying to a job from Monster are redirected to your career portal powered by Freshteam. When they apply, the source and source category, in this case, Monster and Premium Job Board will be added automatically to the Candidate 360 profile. Recruiters can easily track the performance of the Job Board and measure ROI for the same.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Fields that Get Synced from Freshteam to Monster
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Job Type
- Salary Details
- Currency Details
How to Install Monster
Note: Monster integration is currently not available for our Indian, APAC, and Gulf customers, i.e, monsterindia.com, monstergulf.com users cannot integrate with Freshteam. For other users, please note that the integration will not work with your personal Monster account credentials. To make sure it does, reach out to your Monster Account rep/Customer Support team to get a real-time posting username created for your account associated with Freshteam.
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. Search for "Monster" from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find Monster, click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the configuration page, as shown below. The Configuration page is divided into four tabs: Connect Freshteam, Connect Monster, Settings and Sync Log.
5. On the Connect Freshteam tab, provide your Freshteam Account's URL and also your API Key. You can find your API key by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Click on Save and Continue to move to the next step.
6. On the Connect Monster tab, add details such as Monster username and password. As a next step, click on Save and Continue.
7. On the Settings tab, you can provide access to the different user roles in Freshteam who can publish a job to Monster. That is Admin, Account Admin, Recruiter, etc., Choose the roles from the drop-down, choose the industry and click on Install to complete the integration.
How to Publish Jobs to Monster from Freshteam
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to Recruit > Job of your Choice > View Job Details.
2. Scroll down to the Job Board Section and under Other Job Boards, you will find Monster as an option.
3. Click on the Publish Toggle below the logo to initiate the posting. You will get the following pop-up screen.
4. Fill in the duration you want the job to be active on Monster and the category of the job opening. Before you click on Post to Monster, you can preview your job posting. Refer to the screenshot below to understand how the preview will look.
6. Click on Post to Monster and your job is live.
7. You can come back to the job details page and view information like when the job expires etc., from the Monster Job Board section. You can also view your published job by clicking on the arrow icon.
For any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.