Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
With Freshteam, you can manage offers and set up approval workflows to ensure that you have the buy-in from the right stakeholders and track offer acceptance and rejection trends.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Enable Offer Management and Approvals
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Preferences > Recruit and enable 'Offer Management.
2. If you wish to set up approvals for candidate offers, then you should disable 'Skip Offer Approval'
If you choose to make offers with approvals, this is how your approval drafting page will look after adding all the relevant details required under offer details.
Setup Offer Approvals
1. You can name the approval stage as HR or Management to give clarity on whose approval it is.
2. You can choose who are the approvers from the drop-down list.
3. You can choose if you want everyone on the stage to approve or only one approver.
4. You can also add comments with relevant information for consideration for the approvers before the approval.
5. Timeline will give the approver a quick snapshot view of what has happened since the candidate was moved to the Offer Draft stage. Any edits a recruiter does to the offer details before the approval is passed will also get documented here for the approvers to know.
6. Once you have added all the stages, click on Initiate Approval to begin the process.
7. You can also remind the approver by sending reminders to approve the offer.
Once the approval is made, you can send the offer letter to the candidate in any way you choose, there are three ways to do this. Read this article to know more.