Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
To make offers from Freshteam, enable Offer Management from General Settings > Preferences > Recruit. Once you do this, you will notice another option coming up called "Skip offer Approval", if you do want approvals to make your offers, enable this.
However, if you want to have approvals to be done before making an offer, disable it and make your offer from the different ways in Freshteam.
If you choose to make offers with approvals, this is how your approval drafting page will look like after adding the details required for the offer under offer details.
1. You can name the approval stage as HR or Management to give clarity on whose approval it is.
2. You can choose who are the approvers from the drop-down list.
3. You can choose if you want everyone on the stage to approve or only one etc.,
4. You can also add comments to the approvers on any information you want them to know before they make the approval.
5. Timeline will give the approver a quick snapshot view of what has happened since the candidate was moved to Offer Draft stage. Any edits a recruiter does to the offer details before the approval is passed will also get documented here for the approval to know.
Once you have added all the stages, click on Initiate Approval to begin the process.
5. You can also remind the approver by sending reminders to approve the offer.
Once the approval is made, you can send the offer letter to the candidate in any way you choose, there are three ways to do this. Read this article to know more.