Freshteam allows you to sync your mailbox (if you are using Gmail). The sync will help you to easily push the candidate profiles that you get in your mailbox to Freshteam and also have the conversation up to date in both the places.
How to Sync your Gmail?
- Goto your profile settings, in the right top of the screen.
- You can notice the "Email sync settings", click on it.
- You will be redirected to "Connect Your Email Account" page.
- Click on the Gmail icon and authorize Freshteam to get synced with your Gmail account.
Once your mailbox is synced any email from or to the candidates from your inbox will automatically be copied to the candidate conversation page in Freshteam.
How to add candidates from your mailbox?
- The email sync helps you to add candidates profile who write to you directly for the first time. In other words, the candidate is not yet added to the Freshteam account.
You could notice that Freshteam has created a new label "Freshteam candidates" in your Gmail account.
- Just drag and drop the candidate's emails to the label so that the profiles will be created in your Freshteam instance under email applicants section.