Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, and HR Partner
Freshteam allows you to not just trigger an approval workflow for Time Off requests, but also allows you to enable auto-approval based on two criteria:
- Duration of the leave in terms of the number of days.
Here are the steps to set this up for a specific Time Off Policy.
1. Go to Settings > Time Off > Time Off Setup > Policy
2. You would see a list of Time Off Policies set up in your account. Click on the Edit option against the Policy for which you want to enable auto-approval of Time Off requests.
3. Scroll down to the Time-off Rules section and click on the Time Off type for which you want to set the auto-approval workflow. Go to the Request Rules tab.
4. Enable the Enable Auto Approval option and provide the conditions you want to set to enable automatic approval of Time Off requests.
5. Click on the Save button at the top.