Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
CV-Library is one of the many job board integrations present in Freshteam. In this article, we will see how to go about integrating CV-Library with Freshteam to ensure a seamless recruitment experience for your team.
To know what you can achieve from the integration, read this article.
To begin with,
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
5. Provide your Freshteam Account's URL and also your API Key. You can find your API key by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen. To know more about API Key, read this. Once you have entered both the information, click on Verify to verify the details and move to the next step.
6. The next step is to connect your CV-Library account with your Freshteam account, so you should provide the CV-Library Account details. This will be the account from which all your jobs will be posted on CV-Library Job Board.
8. On clicking save, your information will be saved and you will be prompted to click on the Install button present at the bottom to finish the installation.
9. Voila! You have successfully integrated the CV-Library Job board with your favorite ATS.
10. Now, let's move on to understand how to actually publish a job to CV-Library directly from Freshteam.
12. As you can see from the above screenshot, you can find CV-Library under the Other Job Boards section.
13. Enable the Publish toggle below the CV-Library logo to begin the publishing process of the job.
18. Your candidates can click on Apply Now and will be redirected to your career site to fill the application form directly.
That's it, folks, write to us if you have any doubts, we are happy to help. Happy Recruiting :)