2020 was tough. Congratulations to you and me for making it out of this year, we hope the year was not too harsh on you.
2021 is coming soon, and we all want to plan, just to make sure we have it in control, don't we?
Let's start by setting up your company's holiday calendar for 2021 to ensure your employees and you know well in advance about the holidays and can plan accordingly keeping everyone informed. You can now simply add your holidays for 2021 in your 2020 holiday calendar, no need to map it to time-off policies again, no need to do any extra work.
However, if you wish to create your own holiday calendar for 2021, there are few steps to be followed. Please read this article to know how to go about it.
If you choose to add your 2021 holidays to your 2020 holiday calendar, this is how you go about it.
1. Go to Settings > Timeoff > Holiday Calendar
2. Choose the 2020 calendar of your choice to which you want to add your 2021 holidays. (I say choose because there might be more than one 2020 holiday calendar based on geographical location like shown in the screenshot below).
3. Click on the "Pencil" icon next to the calendar to edit it and add your 2021 holidays.
4. You can add holidays easily by selecting "Add from Template" to add the holiday calendar of any geographical region easily.
5. Choose "2021" as your year from the drop-down, also choose a country of choice from our wide list.
6. Add the days you want in your calendar.
7. You can also add custom holidays as per your choice. Simply select Add Custom Holiday.
8. Add holiday name, choose the date of holiday(s) and click Add.
9. Once you are done adding all your holidays, click on Save to save your holiday calendar for 2021.
Voila, you are done! Have a happy 2021, everyone :)