Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, and HR Partner roles
When you are moving to Freshteam from managing Time Off data on spreadsheets or from another HR software, you would need to import all your current Time Off balances to Freshteam.
To begin with,
1. When you want to import your time-off requests, please ping our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for the feature to be enabled. We typically respond within an hour and get your feature activated.
2. Once we activate it, you will find the option under Settings --> Time-off --> Import Time Off requests.
3. Here you can click on '' to download the CSV template where you can enter the Time Off request details to be imported.
The data columns that you see here are:
- Full name of the employee
- Email Address
- Leave type
- Leave Balance
- Leave unit type.
4. Once the data columns are filled, you can import this file back on the same screen as Settings --> Import Time off Requests.
5. You will now have all the past, and current Time Off requests in your Time Off dashboard to action on.