Accessible to Admin and Account Admin.
Tags help users link specific profiles together easily for quick access. For instance, if you use a 'communication skills' tag to tag candidates with exceptional communication skills, you'll be able to easily pull up a list of candidates who have good communication skills.
In this article we will see how to manage the different tags created in your Freshteam account.
- Go to Settings > Recruitment and Talent Management > Tags to manage tags.
- This page displays a list of all tags that are being used in your account.
- You can quickly sort them by Name or by Usage using the right side sort box or search them.
- Renaming tags: Click on the tag name, change the text and press 'Enter' in your keyboard or select the tick icon. One cannot create duplicate tags.
- Deleting tags: Hover over the tag you wish to delete and click on the Dustbin icon to the right of the tag box. Choose the 'Delete' option in the confirmation dialogue box. This action cannot be reversed and it will remove the tag from all the associated candidates.