In Freshteam, you can capture email conversations between candidates, recruiters and hiring managers and make sure no context is ever lost or ignored. Conversations can be accessed on the left pane of the menu bar between the Tasks tab and the Recruit tab.
Freshteam organizes all of your correspondence into the following categories:
- Unread - All of the not-opened emails in your mailbox
- Everything else - All of the emails pertaining to your candidates who are attached to a job posting whose hiring team you're a part of. This could also include emails sent by other hiring team members to your candidates.
Unread - The not-opened emails of your team mates
Your Mailbox (Eg. Careers Email)
If you set up an email inbox in Freshteam, you can view all the emails that applicants send the email address in these tabs. Freshteam creates a tab for every inbox you set up in it.
The two sub-categories in this category are:
- Unread - All the not-opened emails that have been sent to (for example) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read - All the opened emails that have been sent to (for example) email@example.com
- Draft - All of your half-finished emails can be found in this view.
- Sent - This view is a list of all the emails sent by you.
- Scheduled - Any emails you schedule to be sent at a later time can be found here.
- Trash - All of your deleted emails can be found here.
Emails will be displayed under the conversations tab on the candidates' profile along with the sender's details and timestamps. While discussing sensitive information, recruiters can mark conversations as private. Hiring managers and panel members will not be able to view private conversations. Recruiters can also mark panel members' conversations as private.
Email conversations can have attachments; the attachments size limit is 15 MB.
If you find yourself typing out and sending the same email over and over again, you can save it as a canned response, for maximum efficiency.